• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 yr old probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

imbetter

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Violation is in Arizona.

My friend of many years violated his felony probation over 15 yrs ago and went on the run. He now has a family and wants to be able to go by his given name. But, he is scared to death. He claims that AZ "tolls" the time from the violation and it never expires. Therefore, he will always be wanted. He has been a great friend and I really want to help him out.

seniorjudge

imbetter said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Violation is in Arizona.

My friend of many years violated his felony probation over 15 yrs ago and went on the run. He now has a family and wants to be able to go by his given name. But, he is scared to death. He claims that AZ "tolls" the time from the violation and it never expires. Therefore, he will always be wanted. He has been a great friend and I really want to help him out.
You need to surrender in Arizona and get this taken care of.

HomeGuru

imbetter said:

My friend of many years violated his felony probation over 15 yrs ago and went on the run. He now has a family and wants to be able to go by his given name.

**A: Ok, we'll call him by his given name from now on. Happy Holidays Criminal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">