• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

17yr Old/13yr Old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUMHAL

What is the name of your state? Louisiana
Is this size font to your liking Baystate...
I DO hope that I am able to return next week to post for Baystate and AHA, that my son is not in jail, but was given a second chance considering the circumstances involved. I've retained a very good criminal attorney, and I feel confident that he can help with this.
Thanks for your negative opinions though. They were useless, as most rude comments are.

Neal1421

SUMHAL said:
I DO hope that I am able to return next week to post for Baystate and AHA, that my son is not in jail, but was given a second chance considering the circumstances involved. I've retained a very good criminal attorney, and I feel confident that he can help with this.
Thanks for your negative opinions though. They were useless, as most rude comments are.
I read your other thread and I am seriously appalled by your thinking. It does not matter that your child has ADHD or that he is two years behind in school. He knows the difference between right and wrong.

You kept stating that your son stayed away from her but she kept coming to him, well he should have known better and told her to go home. In not doing so, he committed a crime and should be punished so that he can get it through his head that it was WRONG.

If he is given a second chance make sure you get him counseling because he needs it. He needs to learn that it is not right to prey on young girls.

As for the useless rude comments, if that was the case why did you come back and post again. You're still going to get the same response.

AHA

SUMHAL said:
They were useless,
What is useless is starting a whole new thread just for the sake of bashing people!!:mad:
That's immature, but no surprise!!!!

I couldn't care less what happens to your son, but I hope for all young girls out there that he has learned a lesson and stays away from them from now on.

edit:
Close this thread asap, since it has no legal purpose.

Just Blue

SUMHAL said:

Font is good...punctuation is pretty good...spelling..good...Yup, I like it....Altohough I never said anything about your font on the other thread....But if you want to really make me happy...get your son some help...If, at 17, he doesn't know to not have sex with a 13 year old, than he really needs it!
Good luck to you, and I'm sorry your son is putting you through this.

Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">