• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st time offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

verydepressed

What is the name of your state?florida
I was arrested at work and charged with third degree felony for stealing money. 1st time offense. What can I get for this? I am very worried. Go to court 9-15. Any advice.

D

dan148

verydepressed said:
What is the name of your state?florida
I was arrested at work and charged with third degree felony for stealing money. 1st time offense. What can I get for this? I am very worried. Go to court 9-15. Any advice.
I know this post is relatively old but I have to comment.
It depends on how much money you stole for example; $25.00 maybe you can get a pair of shoes - $50.00 maybe a nice shirt - $100.00 - A whole new wardrobe for your release from jail party.....

I assume that since he hasn't posted anything since the original post date the answer to his question has been answered

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">