• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 Warrants out, trying to reschedule court date, please advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ryders

I have two warrants out for my arrest in my home state of Florida. One for missing a court date and one for driving with a suspended license. I was told to write a letter to the judge asking to reschedule the court date, but Im afraid if I show up for one court date, they will see the other warrant and arrest me. I know I can turn myself in for one warrant, have that taken care of, bail out, then attend court for the second warrant. Im hoping someone could advice me in a way were i dont get arrested.

Please dont judge, im aware that i shouldnt have gotten myself in this situation in the first place if i dont want to be arrested. But this is my current situation and im here because i need advice, not criticism. If you are not able to advice me, then please stay out of this thread. Thank you in advance to all who answer.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
I have two warrants out for my arrest in my home state of Florida. One for missing a court date and one for driving with a suspended license...
Were both from the same incident?

Just show up and take care of both at the same time. What's so complicated?

swalsh411

What is the basis of your belief that you should not be arrested?

A local attorney may be able to make arrangements for you to turn yourself in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">