• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2nd underage drinking violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiff

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

Im just wondering if anyone knows where I can find out if I'm going to get jail time out of my second offence for underage drinking, and any other charges that may go along with it.
Thanks

California-Atty

tiff said:
What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

Im just wondering if anyone knows where I can find out if I'm going to get jail time out of my second offence for underage drinking, and any other charges that may go along with it.
Thanks

Well, what the hell do YOU think? You think you're gonna get another whack on the ass again, like you did last time? No, no, no my friend. It's off to sharing a cell

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

tiff

ahh yes well, ive already been in jail with bubba, and acually we're quite the pair now. i didnt ask for some wise guy to make a comment, get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">