• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

302 myself?: stay out of jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA but this is a FEDERAL case.
Im not suicidial yet but depressed after going to a discovery/evidence conference.( see the MENTAL TORTURE, jail aka wharehousing is, besides beign a waste of YOUR tax payers dollars, which doesnt change human behavior. all i can do is hope someday condescending brainwashed puritan america sees the light)

anyways, i guess if i 302 myself and tell the hospital that if they ever release me, i will commit suicide they can NEVER release me.

my question is, after a few yrs in mental hospital, doesnt the court eventually have to say im incompetent to stand trial and drop the charges?
just remember the hospital cant release me untile i say i wont harm myself so if i keep saying that , im pretty sure they eventually have to drop the charges, i mean the judge has to rule sometime on my competency , doesnt he???

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA but this is a FEDERAL case.
Im not suicidial yet but depressed after going to a discovery/evidence conference.( see the MENTAL TORTURE, jail aka wharehousing is, besides beign a waste of YOUR tax payers dollars, which doesnt change human behavior. all i can do is hope someday condescending brainwashed puritan america sees the light)

anyways, i guess if i 302 myself and tell the hospital that if they ever release me, i will commit suicide they can NEVER release me.

my question is, after a few yrs in mental hospital, doesnt the court eventually have to say im incompetent to stand trial and drop the charges?
just remember the hospital cant release me untile i say i wont harm myself so if i keep saying that , im pretty sure they eventually have to drop the charges, i mean the judge has to rule sometime on my competency , doesnt he???

why do you keep starting new threads?

no, the hospital is not going to hold you for life because you claim you will kill yourself if they let you out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and no they are not going to drop the charges because you are suicidal.

your going to jail. don't do the crime if you cant do the time.

banned_princess UR WRONG!

banned_princess "the hospital is not going to hold you for life because you claim you will kill yourself if they let you out"

not only are you WRONG, the hospital would be SUED if they let me out, and i killed myself.

Dont say things stupid like that (SHAKING MY HEAD)

xylene

not only are you WRONG, the hospital would be SUED if they let me out, and i killed myself.
Hospitals DON'T hold suicidal patients for life.

Have fun getting treatment forced on you. ZAP ZAP ZAP :)

BTW, mental hospitals are A LOT like JAIL!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
banned_princess "the hospital is not going to hold you for life because you claim you will kill yourself if they let you out"

The hospital will simply release you to the custody of the state. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ETA: Or the Feds, as the case may be.

Banned_Princess

No, your wrong. the hospital will see through your stunt. they will not be sued if you kill yourself. thats your decission, and happens to be the only one that will stop the case against you.

its see through, the hospital will see it as a ploy to stay out of jail, so will the judge jury da and everyone here.

and if they release you into the custody of the feds or state, then they will make sure you dont kill yourself by putting you on suiside watch forever. naked in a cell. forever.

stop coming back.

CdwJava

It does not work that way ... you do not get to avoid the consequences of your actions by claiming to be suicidal. All that might happen (if you can convince a bunch of doctors with experience in false claims that you are honestly a danger to yourself) is that you might stay locked up a little while until you are declared competent and THEN you will go to trial or serve your sentence.

Clearly you were competent at the time you committed your (allegedly) criminal act. As such, your mental health claims will not get you out of it. These claims might only delay the inevitable trial or the imposition of sentence after trial or plea.

But, if you would prefer to stay in a mental hospital before prison, that's your choice. Though I doubt that the medical professionals will buy your dodge, you are certainly welcome to try. Maybe you will come to like Thorazine. :)

Zigner this is BEFORE trial

Zigner, they cant release me to the custody of the feds or state
SINCE i havent pleased guilty to anything or gone to trial .
So what happens? do i just stay in a hospital or mental hospital till the court
says im incompetent to stand trial?
I guess im right eh

Banned_Princess

Zigner, they cant release me to the custody of the feds or state
you will stand trial from the hospital. you are going to be found guilty and you are going to jail.

SINCE i havent pleased guilty to anything or gone to trial .

oh, but you WILL.

So what happens? do i just stay in a hospital or mental hospital till the court
says im incompetent to stand trial?
they WONT find you incompetent to stand trial.

I guess im right eh
if thats what you get from "you are wrong"

WE are your jury, and we have found you guilty. good luck with your actual one.

i need a REAL DOCTOR/PSYCHIATRIST to respond

I need a REAL PSYCHIATRIST to answer this question.
if im in a hospital/mental hposital for being suicidial,
and i stay being suicidal, will the court rule me incompentent to stand
trial? ANY PSYCHIATRISTS HERE??

Banned_Princess

I need a REAL PSYCHIATRIST to answer this question.
if im in a hospital/mental hposital for being suicidial,
and i stay being suicidal, will the court rule me incompentent to stand
trial? ANY PSYCHIATRISTS HERE??
NO!!!!!! you ... , we are a LEGAL SITE, we give LEGAL ADVICE, and we are telling you THE HOSPITAL DOES NOT NEED TO KEEP YOU BECAUSE YOU CLAIM TO BE SUICIDAL, THE CASE ISN'T GOING TO BE DROPPED BECAUSE YOU CLAIM TO BE SUICIDAL, THE HOSPITAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF YOU DO KILL YOURSELF, THE JUDGE IS NOT GOING TO FIND YOU INCOMPETENT, AND YOU NEED TO SEE BOTH A LAWYER AND A PSYCHIATRIST. right away.

Last edited:

CSO286

Who is going to sue them?

You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">