• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3rd Degree Trespassing Misdeamenor help Bad luck.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

toshinden5

What is the name of your state? Colorado

So I got a ticket for a 3rd Degree Trespassing because some girl hosted this party at "her friends house" and now knowingly there wasn't an owner of the house because cops came and told us that this house has been abandoned. So everyone at the party who was 18 and over got ticket while the younger people just had their parents to pick them up. Now court came by and the DA said that they have no record of this yet, so the court trial has been postponed. Now the 2nd court trial came by, the DA has now have records. DA told me specifically that everyone has the same plea bargain and the plea bargain was 24 hours of service and the case will be dismissed. Now my buddies had different court dates and it was a week after my court case. When their court trial date came, they told me they had similar plea bargain, but the plea bargain was 16 hours only and no fines. My case have 24 hours and 220 dollar court fine. So basically I had the most charges and now I am wondering if I can do anything about that because the DA lied to me. Any help?

AlanShore

What is the name of your state? Colorado

So I got a ticket for a 3rd Degree Trespassing because some girl hosted this party at "her friends house" and now knowingly there wasn't an owner of the house because cops came and told us that this house has been abandoned. So everyone at the party who was 18 and over got ticket while the younger people just had their parents to pick them up. Now court came by and the DA said that they have no record of this yet, so the court trial has been postponed. Now the 2nd court trial came by, the DA has now have records. DA told me specifically that everyone has the same plea bargain and the plea bargain was 24 hours of service and the case will be dismissed. Now my buddies had different court dates and it was a week after my court case. When their court trial date came, they told me they had similar plea bargain, but the plea bargain was 16 hours only and no fines. My case have 24 hours and 220 dollar court fine. So basically I had the most charges and now I am wondering if I can do anything about that because the DA lied to me. Any help?
Nope. Take your punishment and move on. Its hardly any different.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">