• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adult dating minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bdespaw

My fiance's daughter is only 15 and we just found out this guy who we were told by the daughter was 17 is actually 27. I observed him kissing and feeling her up and she may be pregnant. He has texed and talked to her and she was using her mothers cricket cell. Can her mother get the cell phone records of the text and pictures that he sent? I have his phone number but don't know his full name. What can we do legaly? We live in Pennsylvania.

Last edited:

cyjeff

You ignored the state.

That will tell us what could happen next. However, the typical response to finding out a minor has been raped is to call the police. Why are none of the adults in this situation calling the police?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">