• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hexen23323

What is the name of your state? VA
I have a question, My wife live in a house together for the last 4 years. The house is in her name and her mothers. I have ran a legal business from this adress and paid all the bills and mortguge in this house. My wife has been cheating on me with another man. I have kept a journal of the times she hasnt been here. I have text messages on her cell phone between the two of them. One message stated she didnt want me to knw she was the one cheating on me etc... I have a recored tape of her admitting she sleeps in the same bed as him, but they dont have sex. <yeah right> I am going to hire a PI to watch them both. She hasnt been here at the house in 3 weeks I also know where his place is that she stays. Do I have a case? Can she have me thrown out of this house? She wants me out so she can move him in, do I have any rights here? Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">