• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aggravated Stalking Warrant. False information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

XtremeXP

Need LEGAL ADVISE ASAP PLEASE. Aggravated Stalking Warrant. False information

What is the name of your state? GA

Ok I had a aggravated stalking warrant taken out on me and I was arrested christmas night. A neighbor had good behavior warrant taken out on me and I supposedly violated this by cursing at her 24 year old son as he drove by my house. That was untrue he stopped at the stop sign and yelled at me which I have a witness to that. I thought a warrant worked both ways and they were suppose to stay away from me also. Is that right? Because they have walked down beside my house also. Also another incident that supposedly violated this peace warrant is that her son said he saw what appear to be my car pull in there driveway and turn around. Appear being the key word so in other words he was not sure.And it was not me. On nethier incident did the officer come to my house to get the other side of the story he just has a aggravated stalking warrant issued. I am really upset on the way this was handeled. Anyone think I have a good chance to have this dropped? Any suggestions? Thanks to anyone that can help.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">