• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

All I want is justice...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kevboy88

What is the name of your state?
I am from new york, recently i had been arrested, the reason they arrested me was i still have a warrant, but the fact is the warrant is already dismissed for a long time. The warrant they had me arrested was issued at 1996, and it had already been dismissed at year 1997.
Now i want to file a case against the judge or even the state, because my time was wasted, my family was worried about me and my reputation was totally ruined. Can someone tell me is there anyway i can do that?or how much will that cause me? Please reply ASAP. My e-mail address is
[email protected] Thank you very much!!!

gawm

not a snowball's chance! you would have to prove they knew the warrent was not valid. how you gonna do that?

snostar

You can't sue the judge. Suing the state will also be a waste of time. What monetary value did you intend on requesting for your so called damages? How do you intend on proving these damages?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">