• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Allegations of child sexual abuse against family member

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paulii

STATE: ARIZONA.

My 18 year old brother is being accused of sexual abuse against our neice, by our sister. Sister only sibling not to get HS diploma, has 8th grade ed level, is pregnant w/5th child, all other kids under age of 5, lives with our parents, boyfriend/father physically/emotionally abuses her and kids & does not $$provide, relies on welfare, and forces older children to visit fathers home where there is drug/alcohol abuse. Brother works as cashier, recent HS grad, accepted to prestigious culinary institute, has voluntarily submitted to all DNA/psychological testing, and stays in daily contact with investigators.

CI has already indicated that there is nothing to pursue, physical and psychological examinations on my 11month-old niece turned up nothing, DNA testing came back negative. Since CI is only "indicating" that the allegations are false, will these charges remain a part of his record until he is fully cleared of these charges? And will there be state action against my sister for false reporting?

Maxthedog

It sounds like your sister has enough problems. I think a good tongue lashing by a prosecutor should resolve her accusations. Unfo9rtunately, it sounds like your family is contributing to her poor behavior. Kick her out, make her get a job to raise the kids, and please sterilize her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">