• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DianetB

What is the name of your state? California

My boyfriend is arrested? He is in for possesion narcotic controlled substance what does that mean? Will he be in jail for a long time. :confused:

he did not finish his drug school and the day he was arrested the police told him that he had a warrant.

What is going to happen to him?

Maxthedog

DianetB said:

My boyfriend is arrested? He is in for possesion narcotic controlled substance what does that mean? Will he be in jail for a long time. :confused:

he did not finish his drug school and the day he was arrested the police told him that he had a warrant.

Hopefully he will be off the street for a long time. If he had a prior and refused to complete school, off to jail my friend. I'm sure he will make a nice girlfriend in prison. You do know why they call it the slammer?

CdwJava

DianetB said:

Nobody can possibly answer your question. What happens depends on the specific charges, his prior history, and a host of other variables.

Expect him to spend a lot of time in jail and be happy if he doesn't. Bottom line is that he needs help.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">