• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luislovesme

California. Me and my husband had a bad arguement. I got up in his face and was yelling at him. He pushed me out of the way to go take a shower and my daughter was here at the time and she freaked out and texted a friend of ours 2 come get us. When she came and got us I told her not 2 call the cops. I wasnt in any danger he did not hurt me and he is not a violent man. She insisted on calling anyways. He has 2 old cases againest him for Domestic Violence. He got charged for batt non-C. I would lik to know what exactually does that mean? If I dont want to press any charges will he still go back to prision? Because of his past charges. I dont want to loose him he is a Great man. Please can u help me understand what he is really getting charges for? Thank You!

Last edited:

luislovesme

I believe my husband wouldn't of beaten the hell out of me. I wanted to leave the sitution at that time. He has never shown any violence at all towards me or my kids. This is the first time he got that upset. I believe he has other things going on inside of him that is making him react in this way. We ave been together almost 4 yrs and ben married only 4 months.

Antigone*

I believe my husband wouldn't of beaten the hell out of me. I wanted to leave the sitution at that time. He has never shown any violence at all towards me or my kids. This is the first time he got that upset. I believe he has other things going on inside of him that is making him react in this way. We ave been together almost 4 yrs and ben married only 4 months.
You need to get some help. You are in denial. He has already been in prison for DV with two prior cases and you think he isn't a violent man:eek:

CdwJava

The DA has sole discretion on filing charges. You really have no say in the matter. Also, if this guy has priors and is a convicted felon, CPS is going to be looking at this as well. It is possible that should you choose to stay with him that your child might be taken from you if there exists an ongoing threat.

Keep that in mind if you choose to stay with Mr. Wonderful.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">