• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrest / search warrant ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MOMOTATA

What is the name of yI live in Glendale AZ my question is there were two detectives at my mothers house where I reside they had a warrant for my arrest, when I heard them knocking actually pounding on the door I looked thru the peep hole not getting right up tp it I couldn’t tell if it was the police or not but assuming this was them again you see they have been out and arrested me 2 times before this 1st time was on 1/3/03 for unpaid traffic tickets which at the time I snuck out the back door and was going to jump a 6’ block wall but with just having surgery on my ankle decided not to and waited for the officer to make it around to the back yard mother let one thru inside , 400.00 got me out same day. 2nd time was 3/29/03 which I heard them at the door was in the front room door was cracked open wife was getting ready to go to work as they came in I took the blanket that I was using and covered myself between the couch and a coffee table they caught her in the hall way questioned her and then looked for me when they found me they both had there guns pointed right at me, this time it was for 77.00 seventy seven dollars they took me to jail and I got out same day this last time was on 5/6/03 where they kicked in my mothers door and found me hiding in the garage under some clothing again for unpaid fines on traffic related problems, 437.00 plus this time there was a 1000.00 bond for obstruction justice, when I went to court today I got the police report and they have miss reported some of the details. What I was wondering is do they have the right to kick your door in to as they say serve me an arrests warrant I thought they needed a search warrant to enter the house.our state?

JETX

"What I was wondering is do they have the right to kick your door in to as they say serve me an arrests warrant I thought they needed a search warrant to enter the house."
*** From your post, it is clear that you are an idiot.... and a possible danger to the officers trying to arrest you. I would suggest that next time you decide to 'play', grab a toy pistol and point it at the officers. With any luck, you won't have to worry about finding a new hiding place in the future.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Congratulations, JETX!

You found the Village Idiot, and he's living in Glendale, Arizona!

By the by, I'm copying this post to my "Funniest Posts" directory for my end-of-the-year special in December. This one's definitely a runner-up!

IAAL

JETX

And with any luck at all, this idiot might just take my suggestion and get 'double-qualified'.... once for your end of the year list... and once for the Darwin Awards!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">