• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrest warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kenbenny

What is the name of your state? AZ
I was arrested on the 23rd of Nov. and released. My court date is Tuesday Dec. 6. If I get pulled over can they arrest me again for the same thing even though I have not gone to court and sentenced.

seniorjudge

kenbenny said:
What is the name of your state? AZ
I was arrested on the 23rd of Nov. and released. My court date is Tuesday Dec. 6. If I get pulled over can they arrest me again for the same thing even though I have not gone to court and sentenced.
No, you cannot be arrested on that warrant for that charge if you were released on bail (or otherwise legally released from custody).

Now, if the cops see you doing something that is a new crime or a violation of your bail conditions, then you may be arrested on the new stuff.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">