• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested on D4

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bennoit3422

What is the name of your state? massachusetts

I was arrested and detained on a D4 psychological evaluation and have some questions.

This is what happened.

I was gassed and left for dead at my place of employment by the police department so i got angry with the town. Nothing serious, just got a little angry that's all. There was a compiled list of accusations that was presented to me while being detained which included alledgedly slipping a non-threatening note under a neighbors door, alledgedly sending some non-threatening emails and a letter to my landlord, slamming a door in a public place and sending some flowers to a female law enforcement officer. I also became angry with the board of selectman because at the time, i had good reason to supect members of the town converged to commit murder. I was taking cipro at the time which is used also as a biological agent against gas. I was informed by a patron of the store i worked in that I was being discriminated against and harassed by the community. So, I was not on good terms with the community and emergency room medical reports do not lie and they clearly spell out toxic poisoning. I was informed that the complaint which capped the case was made by an x-girlfriend. I went to the police department in her town requesting public information regarding the alledged suicide of her husband. my reasons at the time were private but now i am completely immersed in cracking the case. i would like to file a law suit because i have never heard of anyone being arrested for requesting "public information" and it appears something extremely dirty was done behind my back by the town and this x-girlfriend. Thoughts ?

snostar

bennoit3422 said:
What is the name of your state? massachusetts

I was arrested and detained on a D4 psychological evaluation and have some questions.

***I couldn't possibly wonder WHY?

i would like to file a law suit because i have never heard of anyone being arrested for requesting "public information"

*** That's because you weren't arrested for requesting info, what were you really arrested for?

Thoughts ?
***See a shrink, FAST!!!

B

bennoit3422

Cute.

I was angry with the town because the community discriminated against me using the most extreme of methods. psychologist or urologist ? I had a bacterial infection that i aquired from the water in my city. the infection was very severe and had me thinking a bit irrationally that and with an attempt made on my life for which I can prove. How would you feel if somebody tried to do you in ?

dequeendistress

I was gassed and left for dead at my place of employment by the police department so i got angry with the town
***hmmm...
I was taking cipro at the time which is used also as a biological agent
***You learn something new each day...

I think you forgot a prescription or your daily dosage...

You were not arrested for public information requests is my thought.

B

bennoit3422

?

Emergency records do not lie gentleman and neither can the person who informed me of what was transpiring - a mentally retarded person cannot lie.

C

coosi

I was taking cipro at the time which is used also as a biological agent against gas.

***Cipro might be able to be used against ANTHRAX under certain conditions.

emergency room medical reports do not lie and they clearly spell out toxic poisoning"

***The toxin would have been identified. What was it, since you have the reports?

a mentally retarded person cannot lie.
***Of course they can. You're basing these assumptions on reporting by a "mentally retarded person"?

I was arrested and detained on a D4 psychological evaluation
***What were the results of the psych exam?

I hope you are under the care of a competent psychiatrist. Sounds like your biggest problems are paranoia and psychosis. Do you have a support system, family, etc?

Good Luck...

S

steve343

:

A number of people who frequented the store have spoken with me on the "qt" and they have agreed to go forward and discuss the truth. one of them being a police officer. your efforts are appreciated but I am filing a personal injury suit.

>>>I hope you are under the care of a competent psychiatrist. Sounds like your biggest problems are paranoia and psychosis. Do you have a support system, family, etc?<<<

no, my biggest problem was "coming to" and getting the poison out of my system

Last edited by a moderator:

VR_Hunter

Re: :

steve343 said:
A number of people who frequented the store have spoken with me on the "qt" and they have agreed to go forward and discuss the truth. one of them being a police officer. your efforts are appreciated but I am filing a personal injury suit.

>>>I hope you are under the care of a competent psychiatrist. Sounds like your biggest problems are paranoia and psychosis. Do you have a support system, family, etc?<<<

no, my biggest problem was "coming to" and getting the poison out of my system .
Your correct, coming to is your biggest problem. You still haven't.

Note: Steve343 and Bennoit3422 are same person. How many other personalities do have to go along with your paranoid psychosis. Have you ever heard of schizophrenia?

Cipro is used in the military to help reduce the affects of inhalation Anthrax should you be exposed (along with a series of shots...ouch). Why were you on it?
Quote from Bayer.com: Cipro is available in more than 100 countries and has been approved for the treatment of 14 types of infections, especially urinary tract infections (UTIs) such as acute uncomplicated cystitis, pyelonephritis, and chronic bacterial prostatitis. Did your peepee hurt? Quit spank'in it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

steve343

>>> Steve343 and Bennoit3422 are same person.<<<

ya figured that out huh ?? *eyes rolling*

chronic bacterial prostatitis is not a urinary tract infection dumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">