• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested for murder and drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

immigrant

What is the name of your state? Mexico, DF

I was stopped by a police in CA ans he said he asked if he could search my car. I let him and he found a roach clip and arrested me. It was a rental car and the roach was not from me. At the police station another cop started questionong me about murder. I said I did no kill anyone but he say yes you did. Then he say I have to confess. I not confess. He then leave the room for hour and came back with stun gun. He then say I need to confess. I get scared this time and say I murdered man. He say how did you do it and I say I shot him. He say you lie, victim was stabbed. Five hours later they decide I am not killer and let me go but still charge me with having roach clip. Are American cops allowed scare people with stun guns. This sounds like what happens with police in mexico.

calatty

If that is true, the police were way out of line. No, for police to use a stun gun to obtain a confession is illegal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">