• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is Asperger's Syndrome enough of a defense?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Besideherself

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

rmet, I know you'll read this, which is why I wrote the question as I did.

I want to thank you for cluing me into Asperger's Syndrome. It does indeed seem to be what my son is suffering from. I had never heard of it before. I re-read his evaluation from Kennedy Kreiger Inst. and noticed that most of the symptoms of AS are noted in their report, although they diagnosed it as ADHD.

I'm having him evaluated by a neurologist and the proper treatment will then commence. I have filed for legal guardianship for him, and, hopefully, he will never get into legal trouble again.

I apologize for my attitude, I've been so stressed and distraught that I did not write what I needed to, as my brain felt like it was scrambled.

Anyway, thank you again for your very helpful advice! Take care.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">