• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assault and battery-falsey accused-HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

defemated25

What is the name of your state? virginia
:mad: I was falsely accused of assaulting two children. I don't even know the mother of these two children and she accused me of assaulting and battering her children. I have two small children myself and one on the way. Not to mention I was recommended to work at my son's school by his principal and teacher. I would not harm anyone, let alone a child. This woman was supposed to drop her babysitter off, which used to be my old babysitter two years ago who I have not heard from in over a year and then she emails me out the blue and wants to come over all of a sudden. She has never asked to come over to my old apartment before and now this happens when she and her boyfriend get dropped off and she tells me at the last minute that she got stuck babysitting and had three children with her. Because it was hot outside I said ok and I did stress that she still could not stay all day and had to leave in an hour and a half. I had told her the day before that I had class and a project to work on and that she was in my time with my kids. Because I had not seen her in so long I allowed her, her boyfriend, and the kids she was babysitting to come for a short, and I mean short visit. I have not heard from her since and then I get served with a warrant to appear in court for assault and battery of two children one week later. HELP, my reputation and good name are in serious jeopardy, as are the lives of my children.

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state? virginia
:mad: I was falsely accused of assaulting two children. I don't even know the mother of these two children and she accused me of assaulting and battering her children. I have two small children myself and one on the way. Not to mention I was recommended to work at my son's school by his principal and teacher. I would not harm anyone, let alone a child. This woman was supposed to drop her babysitter off, which used to be my old babysitter two years ago who I have not heard from in over a year and then she emails me out the blue and wants to come over all of a sudden. She has never asked to come over to my old apartment before and now this happens when she and her boyfriend get dropped off and she tells me at the last minute that she got stuck babysitting and had three children with her. Because it was hot outside I said ok and I did stress that she still could not stay all day and had to leave in an hour and a half. I had told her the day before that I had class and a project to work on and that she was in my time with my kids. Because I had not seen her in so long I allowed her, her boyfriend, and the kids she was babysitting to come for a short, and I mean short visit. I have not heard from her since and then I get served with a warrant to appear in court for assault and battery of two children one week later. HELP, my reputation and good name are in serious jeopardy, as are the lives of my children.

So many holes in this story, I am not even going to entertain it.

CdwJava

Well, until you can get to the root of the case and let us know what, specifically, you are said to have done, all that can be recommended is that you consult an attorney.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">