• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assult charges ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dfinpok

What is the name of your state? Live in New Jersey insident happended in PA

I have a clean record and the incident happened in Pennsylvania.

Okay this is going to sound kind of stupid but I’m a little paranoid about it so I’d thought I’d ask. About a week ago me and two friends were hanging out in at a race track. As we were leaving in an elevator I started playfully punching my one friend because every time I do it he falls to the ground giggling. Anyway the friend that I did this is a little crazy and me and him got into an argument recently and he’s threatening to go to the track get the footage and get assault charges brought up on me. It was clear the whole time that I was just clowning around with him and the other person I was with would clearly admit that that’s all it was. I was just wondering if I have anything to worry about.

dfinpok

I just want to know if something this stupid would actually go to court. It was clear that I was clowning around and he suffered no injurys from it. Right after the incident happened the 3 of use were eating at one of the picnic tables on the 1rst level where there are plenty of cameras. He's just now making a big deal about because we got into an arguement. I'm pretty sure he's just messing around with me because he's weird like that. I just want to know if something like this would be taken seriously .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">