• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Non-consented Search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rose777

illegal vehicle search, seizure, and arrest

What is the name of your state? texas
while driving a friends truck i was pulled over for no seat belt and after having ran my name the officer ask me out of the truck.

he ask me what the marks on my arms where and i told him scabbies. he told me that i was from mabank which is the number one meth producing town in america and he called me lair about the scabbies he thought thaey were needle marks, which they are all over the top of my arm not over veins. i have never shot anything up in my life.

he ask for permission to search the vehicle, i told him i didnt want him to, because it wasnt mine. i said my stufff was in the back and he could search my search. after 2 hours one of the 2 cops found some kind of container in the cab of the truck i didnt see which one or where or even see them find this, the drugs were not mine. they arrested me and took me jail and now they have a hold on the truck. it was under a gram of meth, which wasnt mine, i didnt know it was ther. is this illgal search i didnt give permission to search anything but a crate in the back of the truck. when i got to jail they treated me for scabbies becuase the nurse seen me and agrree it was scabbies. the cop is not a doctor so how an he call me a lair and use thia as is grounds for searching my vehicle. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Re: illegal vehicle search, seizure, and arrest

Rose777 said:
What is the name of your state? texas
while driving a friends truck i was pulled over for no seat belt and after having ran my name the officer ask me out of the truck.

he ask me what the marks on my arms where and i told him scabbies. he told me that i was from mabank which is the number one meth producing town in america and he called me lair about the scabbies he thought thaey were needle marks, which they are all over the top of my arm not over veins. i have never shot anything up in my life.

he ask for permission to search the vehicle, i told him i didnt want him to, because it wasnt mine. i said my stufff was in the back and he could search my search. after 2 hours one of the 2 cops found some kind of container in the cab of the truck i didnt see which one or where or even see them find this, the drugs were not mine. they arrested me and took me jail and now they have a hold on the truck. it was under a gram of meth, which wasnt mine, i didnt know it was ther. is this illgal search i didnt give permission to search anything but a crate in the back of the truck. when i got to jail they treated me for scabbies becuase the nurse seen me and agrree it was scabbies. the cop is not a doctor so how an he call me a lair and use thia as is grounds for searching my vehicle. :mad: :mad: :mad:
**A: what the heck did the cop call you a lair for? Are you a dragon?

T

todd_linger

gotta love women from texas. scabbies and meth, sounds like a winner.

D

DogToenails

Don't you hate when you go up to a guy you've never met in your life and ask to borrow his truck, it always ends up having drugs in it? I have the same damn luck as you. And to top it off, you just use the truck to visit a friend whom happens to live in a meth factory. That same exact thing happens to me all the time and its always the day after spiders attack my arms. Damn the luck!!!!

P.S. Good luck with the scabbies treatment

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">