• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

B&E w/o...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thatcalebguy

I'm so confused right now. I stopped over to my friends house a few weeks ago to see what she was up to. Her door was wide open which is the norm there andbi could see two people. I didn't recognize them yet I walked in,and asked if my friend was there, to which they said no. I pretty much know all her friends, long story short. so, I called her and asked if she knew these people, which she didn't. She called the police from out of town. They showed up, asked me what I saw, I gave description then was free to leave. Well, a couple weeks later I received a letter from the courthouse that I am to appear for an arraignment and I've been charged with a BE without owners consent, I don't understand why I am being charged with this. My friend is out of town on vacation so I can't reach her why am I being charged? What should I do? What should I expect? And can I be sent to jail during the arraignment? I do have a small record. No felonys. I reside in Mich i

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">