• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

B Felnoy Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CHEADBERG

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

I am being investigated by the Police because my ex girlfriend from 12 years ago on stalking!!!! In any case she blamed me instead of her Ex that she was with for 8 years that did not take the break up to well. So I am fighting for my life here. I sent her an email saying how mad I was at her, but never threatened her or told her to drop the charges. It's a long story on what has been going on, but the detective (who happens to be female) Is already treating me as a criminal and she said it was a Class B felon (the email) because it was witness intimidation. Well if that was the case how come she did not arrest me? I think they are just messing with me and trying to get me to confess. I asked the detective if I could have the dates and time of when supposedly she got phone calls and where she claimed to have saw me. She did neither and said that will be later on. By the way I never had her number. Also she wanted my finger prints and picture. I gave her neither. All she has is motive because how we broke up, but is there any advice you can give me? It has been 2 weeks and they have not bothered me. I told them I wanted to take a polygraph and they said that would clear me. Probably just BSing me on that too. I am more annoyed than scared.

Last edited:

The Occultist

I advise not taking the polygraph. Polygraph readings will say whatever the tester wants it to say, and as such are generally not admissible in court.

Also, stop speaking with your ex. Period.

CHEADBERG

LOL, I am trying to avoid them like cancer, but they questioned a good friend of mine that knew some things about my ex gf current ex. ANyways they treated her like a crook and now she will not talk to me. I know the cops told her to avoid me which in my opinion is intimadating a witness. SO now my best friend of 13 years will not talk to me at all. I have no idea what they told her.

CHEADBERG

Thanks

I appreciate the advice. She is nuts, but the fact that this detective is out to get me seriously makes me nervous. Long story short (as possible). We broke up in 12 years ago. She made the decision to run away (dropped of high school)from home with some guy that was a runaway and accused her parents of abuse. Child services got involved and it was nasty. She vanished for almost 2 years with out so much as letting her mother knowing she was OK. It took a toll on me and her family. When she came back finally I moved to Texas and I tired a few times to contact her for closure. But she ignored me. So I gave up. Well 10 years later I get a message on myspace from her! I was shocked to here from her and replied back. Everything seemed fine and we talked a lot. Mind you it was on AIM and Email. Never a phone conversation. Anyways every email was her complaining about her bf at the time of 7 years. Saying he was crazy and a control freak. Well she told me early this year that she was going to leave him and be with some guy. Well a few weeks later she claimed her ex got an email saying she was cheating on him and that is when all hell broke lose. She blamed me then blamed him and couldn't make up her mind. I never knew this guys name and sure as hell never asked her. So they broke up and he didn't take it to well. After that weird things happened where she was getting harassed and so was her ex. Crazy stuff. SO from what I hear they are buddy buddy, but she is saying she is getting text messages, emails, and calls. Someone is sending her messages of what she is wearing that day and got a letter at her work. Now mind you I never had her number or knew where the hell she works. But I am the 0ne she is blaming? I am going to avoid the police and not tell them anything no matter how many threats they say.

CHEADBERG

Update

Well I called the detective because I want my cell phone back and she told me not to call my Friend anymore (the one that she talked too) because she was a witness and if I did call her it would be intimidation of a witness. So this cop obviously said something to her to scare her. I have been her friend for over 13 years and also with her whole family. So this detective says if I call her I will get arrested. WTF? Is this BS?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">