• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Background checks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

calys

What is the name of your state? California

I plead innocent to 2 charges against me and I missed my next court date. Now I have a failure to appear warrant. Will those 2 charges show up in a background check even though I haven't been convicted yet? And will the warrant show up in a background check?

I appreciate everybody's help :) I'm very glad I found these forums!

fairisfair

calys said:

I plead innocent to 2 charges against me and I missed my next court date. Now I have a failure to appear warrant. Will those 2 charges show up in a background check even though I haven't been convicted yet? And will the warrant show up in a background check?

you can bet it will show up!! unless they use the world's worst background screening.
In fact, most states you can find these items on line as an individual. Don't even have to use a screening co.

CdwJava

calys said:

And your employer will certainly find out when the cops show up at work to take you in.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">