• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

background checks for criminal history

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G4-450

nyc

hi

I want to be able to do some background checks for criminal history, outstanding warrants and false information both U.S. and EU citizens.

I looked around and found some services that offer permanent memberships for $35 with money back grantee 90 days, P.C.software (i use macosx) and electronic books., but are these online services any good, and if so which ones?

Thanks

G4-450

G4-450 said:
nyc

hi

I want to be able to do some background checks for criminal history, outstanding warrants and false information both U.S. and EU citizens.

I looked around and found some services that offer permanent memberships for $35 with money back grantee 90 days, P.C.software (i use macosx) and electronic books., but are these online services any good, and if so which ones?

Thanks
Well guys, i tried "Web Detective" and i want a refund!

These guys are a joke, you pay $30+ and end up with links to other sites which charge you fees and all that you could of found yourself with google.

I cant believe i had this kind of luck and researching, i guess been price conscience got me into this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">