• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Background Checks and Expunged Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvia28

It is redundant if I fill out the same answers twice. It is the same information in two different sections.
I posted a reply that is not visible yet, and I'm not sure why. I just wanted to clarify that I am not a liberal from California (LOL), a felon or a twit. The link to the Florida statutes is irrevelant to me. I am eligible to teach.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I posted a reply that is not visible yet, and I'm not sure why. I just wanted to clarify that I am not a liberal from California (LOL), a felon or a twit. The link to the Florida statutes is irrevelant to me. I am eligible to teach.
Poor students

quincy

Florida statutes apply to all of those living and hoping to work in Florida, so they are not exactly irrelevant. If you report honestly that you have had a criminal arrest, charge and/or conviction expunged, you may (or may not) be eligible to teach.

And criminal histories are not all that are assessed. How you present yourself to others matters, as well. If your application is not automatically tossed on the reject pile due to your criminal history, your attitude could contribute to your rejection. The "twit" in you is showing, in other words.

("irrevelant," by the way, is not a word)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">