• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

What is the name of your state? NEW HAMPSHIRE I was arrested for driving under suspension and didn't go to my court date, Can they come to my home and arrest me? I lost my license two years ago for hitting a sign and motor vehicle took my license. This has been in the courts for two years and because of the insurance co cannot come up with a figure for restitution I have no license. They send me from one court to another and nothing is ever settled. So I drive until caught. I have no job because of this mess. What can I do? HELP

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? NEW HAMPSHIRE I was arrested for driving under suspension and didn't go to my court date, Can they come to my home and arrest me?
Of course not. They first are required to send you an R.S.V.P. invitation to attend the court.
I lost my license two years ago for hitting a sign and motor vehicle took my license. This has been in the courts for two years and because of the insurance co cannot come up with a figure for restitution I have no license.
I assumed that when you said you were arrested for driving under suspension.
They send me from one court to another and nothing is ever settled. So I drive until caught. I have no job because of this mess. What can I do? HELP
That will be settled for you when they knock on your door.

[email protected]

new hampshire I was appointed a court date but did no go because I was afraid I'd be put in jail. The court date was for driving under suspension. Can they come to my home and arrest me?

BelizeBreeze

new hampshire I was appointed a court date but did no go because I was afraid I'd be put in jail. The court date was for driving under suspension. Can they come to my home and arrest me?
Well duh. Do you think I can't read?

Yes, they can come to your home, your business and even stop you on the street. Because you were stupid enough to think you could run and hide.

Well, guess what? You NOW have two charges. The original and a new Failure to appear.

Get ready to meet bubba :rolleyes:

You Are Guilty

Didn't you read the reply you got? Here:
BelizeBreeze said:
Of course not. They first are required to send you an R.S.V.P. invitation to attend the court.
Have you goten anything in the mail yet? Maybe if you change the numbers on your house you can buy some time?

NOTGUILTYLEARCH

I would go rob a store and if you get caught tell them you had to pay to get your license back. If you do not get caught, move to a non extrodition country, perhaps Canada and learn to speak french and change your name to Rico. Then start a refer community cause you must be high as hell to think you can run from this forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranger56

Oh Brother!

BelizeBreeze,

You are a humorous one! I turn here for legal advice and end up entertained by some of your whitty banter!

Although, I'm with you, this one's worse than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">