• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bar fights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

IgnorantWT

What is the name of your state? oh
Why don't people get in trouble for bar fighting? I don't know how many times a wk a bar fight breaks out but no one is charged?
I personally had a glass thown at me and wanted to charge but didn't because I didn't think It'd do any good. Why? Because you don't hear of any justice being served.
So, since I missed my chance- what would have probably happened if I did file a complaint/charge?

HomeGuru

IgnorantWT said:
What is the name of your state? oh
Why don't people get in trouble for bar fighting? I don't know how many times a wk a bar fight breaks out but no one is charged?
I personally had a glass thown at me and wanted to charge but didn't because I didn't think It'd do any good. Why? Because you don't hear of any justice being served.
So, since I missed my chance- what would have probably happened if I did file a complaint/charge?
**A: what were your injuries?

I

IgnorantWT

The glass hit my face, under my bottom lip. It was bruised outside and inside but didn't break the skin. That's it.
It was certainly witnessed by many including employees, but I don't suspect that they would have helped me. In fact, after she threw the galss- she bolted and the bouncer yelled me out. After bitter verbal exchanged are made between 2 parties, I believe that the first party to cause physical violence should be in the wrong. In other words, no matter what we said to each other, shouldn't she have been chewed out for throwing the glass?

HomeGuru

IgnorantWT said:
The glass hit my face, under my bottom lip. It was bruised outside and inside but didn't break the skin. That's it.
It was certainly witnessed by many including employees, but I don't suspect that they would have helped me. In fact, after she threw the galss- she bolted and the bouncer yelled me out. After bitter verbal exchanged are made between 2 parties, I believe that the first party to cause physical violence should be in the wrong. In other words, no matter what we said to each other, shouldn't she have been chewed out for throwing the glass?
**A: ok, now that we know the story and you have no injuries, you simply have no case.

I

IgnorantWT

Why wouldn't a bruise be considered an injury?
Don't they take pictures of battered and BRUISED women to charge abusive husbands?

I

IgnorantWT

I'd expect a trailer description question from a LA vato.
If you want back and forth bickering, please continue. But, unless you can help- stay off the chat board.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

IgnorantWT said:
I'd expect a trailer description question from a LA vato.
If you want back and forth bickering, please continue. But, unless you can help- stay off the chat board.

My response:

Well, you confirmed my initial concern. You are, in fact, suffering from terminal skankiness. Now, there's still a pending question - - do you, or don't you, live in a trailer; and, if so, is it a single or double wide?

IAAL

I

IgnorantWT

Can you prove the terminal skankiness if I didn't confirm it? I just didn't address it. ? Is that proof in LA or nationally,ese?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

IgnorantWT said:
Can you prove the terminal skankiness if I didn't confirm it? I just didn't address it. ? Is that proof in LA or nationally,ese?

My response:

Getting into bar fights and having friends who are addicts, is a definite sign of the "skanks". However, you will need an MD to confirm it.

However, in my humble opinion, if it "walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a sure bet it's a duck". And baby, you walk and quack like a duck.

Now, about that trailer theory . . .

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
Ok IAAL, what does your terminal skankometer read?

=========================================

My response:

I'm getting a 9 to 10 reading. But, I'm sure it's because the batteries are low. If fully charged, I'm also sure the meter would go off the scale.

I'll know just as soon as I get "trailer" confirmation.

IAAL

I

IgnorantWT

Well then, I suppose you know a skank when you hear of one. But your genius escapes you- I don't live in a trailer at all. Anymore questions, poonta-boy?

HomeGuru

IAAL, did you enter the correct name in the skankometer? It is Ignorant White Trash. If you are using the old model, you can't use initials but must spell out the entire name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">