• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Battery Against A Law Enforcement Officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tgriffin32

What is the name of your state? Kansas

I was arrested for Battery Against A Law Enforcement Officer, Disobeying A Lawful Police Order, Interference with City Officers & Employees & Assault of a Law Enforcement Officer.

The charges they are charging me with are due to a matter of my husband moving out and had friends here helping and when one of them starting going through my belongings I got up to ask them to get out and one of the officers stepped in the way and pushed me back and I fell into a refrigerator and when I went to try to get up two officers were grabbing me and the third one shot me with a stun gun, while I was flopping around out of control from the stun gun, then they started yelling to roll over and they wrestled me over while still getting shot with the stun gun and handcuffed me.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tgriffin32 said:
What is the name of your state? Kansas

I was arrested for Battery Against A Law Enforcement Officer, Disobeying A Lawful Police Order, Interference with City Officers & Employees & Assault of a Law Enforcement Officer.

The charges they are charging me with are due to a matter of my husband moving out and had friends here helping and when one of them starting going through my belongings I got up to ask them to get out and one of the officers stepped in the way and pushed me back and I fell into a refrigerator and when I went to try to get up two officers were grabbing me and the third one shot me with a stun gun, while I was flopping around out of control from the stun gun, then they started yelling to roll over and they wrestled me over while still getting shot with the stun gun and handcuffed me.

My response:

Gee, that must have been pretty cool to see!

I would have paid an admission price to see that!

Were there any damages done to your trailer? I'll bet your hair was in curlers, and you had a cigarette hangin' out of your mouth, and you were wearing one of those old house dresses. Trailer people wear those, don't you know.

By the way, live fish do the same thing when they're on the floor!

IAAL

Last edited:
T

tgriffin32

I think that was rude. I am asking serious advice not trying to be amusement.

T

tgriffin32

By the way I live in a very nice home, I am not trailer trash. Maybe you should grow up.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tgriffin32 said:

I think that was rude.

MY RESPONSE: That's strange. I thought it was accurate.

I am asking serious advice not trying to be amusement.

MY RESPONSE: Hmmm. I don't recall having read any questions for advice. Did you write one?

Quite frankly, your story is quite amusing.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tgriffin32 said:
By the way I live in a very nice home, I am not trailer trash.

MY RESPONSE: Okay, so it's a nice single-wide trailer. And yes, people who do what you did are, in fact, trailer trash. Get used to it.

Maybe you should grow up.

MY RESPONSE: Me? Grow up? Who's the one doing battle with the police, getting arrested, and losing - - you or me?

IAAL

T

tgriffin32

As a matter of fact, mr. think you are perfect, I am posting this for a friend. I am not the one getting into trouble and getting arrested. Maybe you shouldn't past judgement until you know the facts. I wish you the best as I see you need it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tgriffin32 said:
As a matter of fact, mr. think you are perfect, I am posting this for a friend. I am not the one getting into trouble and getting arrested. Maybe you shouldn't past judgement until you know the facts. I wish you the best as I see you need it.

My response:

Congratulations!

Your post just became a Runner-Up in our end of the year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2003.

Thank you! Make sure to come back on the 15th to see if you're the Grand Prize winner! For further details, Rules, and prize list, go here:

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]http://home.triad.rr.com/skammich/open.html

IAAL

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tgriffin32 said:
I think you are immature and egotistical.

========================================

My response:

Well, you may have a point there. You may also be correct.

However, I'd rather be "immature" and "egotistical" than be in trouble with the criminal justice system, staying in jail, spending a boatload of money on an attorney, going through a jury trial, and then being a felon when you're found guilty.

But, again, you may be right about me. I hope you can find solice in that.

See you on December 15th for the contest.

Good luck to you - - both in court, and in our contest!

IAAL

stephenk

tgriffin32 said:

If that is true, why did you post in the first person?

Plus, you never did ask for any legal advice.

T

tgriffin32

I was typing what she had written on her paper. She is wanting to know what her consequences could be for these charges and if she could get out of them without being charged.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tgriffin32 said:
I was typing what she had written on her paper.

MY RESPONSE: Sure, sure. Three quarters of all the people that write to these forums are "writing for a friend". It's rarely about themselves. We believe you too!

She is wanting to know what her consequences could be for these charges and if she could get out of them without being charged.

MY RESPONSE: Her "consequences" are 3 to 5 years behind bars in the State Penitentiary, and a lifetime felony conviction on her permanent record. The only way she's, er you, are going to "get out of them" is to make a run for the border!

There's nothing like being on the lam for the rest of your life and always looking over your shoulder. It's a fun life!

IAAL

B

BillyBG

As IAAL said, what's the question? If you were just looking for an opinion, you got some.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">