• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being accused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Stressedout27

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

I posted a week ago, about how I took out a restraining order on an individual who has been harassing my family and me for a little over a year now. Last week she happened to run into me while I was talking to my friend, and she attacked me. That same day I went and filed criminal charges.

We had to go to a hearing this week. when I got there I found out that she had press charges on me too, falsely accussing me of attacking her first. Of the time that she attacked me I didn't have my restraining order paper on me, so the police officers couldn't arrest her, and when I called the police department they told me they didn't serve her the papers yet. It took them two weeks to serve the papers. The restraining order is a temporary one, so it's over in a few days.

My question here, is where is the justice? I have police reports from a year ago on this person. My parents have police reports, she has a criminal background and so on.

She is playing a game with the justice system, by trying to get back at me by filing false charges. Moreover, lying and saying that I attacked her. I'm being charged with something I didn't do, and I do not have enough money to get a lawyer. What do I do? I don't know what to do next, and I am becoming weak, like there is no justice for me. What can I do? I've done everything that I can.

Oh, and she is a very good actress, she will cry, and act as if she's the victim.

I forgot to mention that after I got back from the hearing with her. She contacted me and pleaded with me to drop the charges. She said if I don't then we both will be going down.

Last edited:

IT'S ALL BULL!

Stressedout27 said:

My question here, is where is the justice?

Oh, shut up with stupid questions like that!

We're not here to hold your hand, or give you "life lessons."

It would probably be best if you both went to jail. That way, the problem is solved for the rest of society.

Grow up you stupid pig!

Stressedout27

First of all, why are you attacking me? I'm not asking for anyone to hold my hand, I am asking what to do? Secondly, you don't know anything about me to attack me like that. People with your attitude should be in jail. I will ignore you from now on, and possible report you to the admin.

IT'S ALL BULL!

Stressedout27 said:
I'm not asking for anyone to hold my hand, I am asking what to do?

You're such a lying Pendeja! That wasn't your question at all! You said, "My question here, is where is the justice?"

Secondly, you don't know anything about me to attack me like that. People with your attitude should be in jail. I will ignore you from now on, and possible report you to the admin.

I don't need to know anything more about you. From your post, and your response, you're a fighting, lying, skank. Go ahead - - report me to the administrator, you little freak! Do you think I care?

Last edited:

CdwJava

Stressedout27 said:
I posted a week ago, about how I took out a restraining order on an individual who has been harassing my family and me for a little over a year now. Last week she happened to run into me while I was talking to my friend, and she attacked me. That same day I went and filed criminal charges.
Then your friend should be a good witness to your claim that the attack was unprovoked.

Other than that, all you can do is go in to court and have your say.

- Carl

Stressedout27 said:

We had to go to a hearing this week. when I got there I found out that she had press charges on me too, falsely accussing me of attacking her first. Of the time that she attacked me I didn't have my restraining order paper on me, so the police officers couldn't arrest her, and when I called the police department they told me they didn't serve her the papers yet. It took them two weeks to serve the papers. The restraining order is a temporary one, so it's over in a few days.

My question here, is where is the justice? I have police reports from a year ago on this person. My parents have police reports, she has a criminal background and so on.

She is playing a game with the justice system, by trying to get back at me by filing false charges. Moreover, lying and saying that I attacked her. I'm being charged with something I didn't do, and I do not have enough money to get a lawyer. What do I do? I don't know what to do next, and I am becoming weak, like there is no justice for me. What can I do? I've done everything that I can.

Oh, and she is a very good actress, she will cry, and act as if she's the victim.

I forgot to mention that after I got back from the hearing with her. She contacted me and pleaded with me to drop the charges. She said if I don't then we both will be going down.
Welcome to the legal abuse forum! The animals are hungry.

If someone presses charges against you and you cant afford a lawyer, then they have to give you a court appointed one. Use anyone you can think of as witnesses, the more the better, and get as much documentation of her abuse as you can get together.

As you have probably figured out by now, the legal system is just about worthless, and so is this forum, but if you do these things, you may very well come out on top. Be forewarned tho, legal proceedings sometimes take anywhere from months to over a year to accomplish, so keep notes so you dont forget any details.
GOOD LUCK

Shay-Pari'e

Earthmother said:
Welcome to the legal abuse forum! The animals are hungry.

If someone presses charges against you and you cant afford a lawyer, then they have to give you a court appointed one. Use anyone you can think of as witnesses, the more the better, and get as much documentation of her abuse as you can get together.

As you have probably figured out by now, the legal system is just about worthless, and so is this forum, but if you do these things, you may very well come out on top. Be forewarned tho, legal proceedings sometimes take anywhere from months to over a year to accomplish, so keep notes so you dont forget any details.
GOOD LUCK
You really are a idiot. Please do not give legal advice when you clearly have not passed third grade.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">