• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bench Warrant in GA and I live in a differnt state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

John Walker

What is the name of your state? OHIO

I was born and raised in AL and after losing my mother I decided to move to a different state to start my life over. I was headed to OHIO and going through a small hick town in Georgia. MY car was packed full and I had just ate and I smoke, so I rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash and continued driving, then immediately I was pulled over by the police. It was 3 young cops that thought I was either a drug smuggler or a theif. I explained all was my property and I was moving. It was about 2am and I hate hick towns. The police continued to search my car and there was nothing to be found except money. I had $2,000 with me that I planned to start over. After they found the money and nothing else, the one cop said I was drunk and arrest me. I spent the night in jail and I was able to get out the next day since I had the $1,500. DUI fine in cash on hand. They wrote me a recient saying DUI fines paid. My licesnse was revoked. I made it to Ohio and since I gave them all my money I ended up homeless for awhile. My car went dead and it took me awahile to get on my feet. IT is now over 2 years later. I live alone and I am in college and I do work. I am afraid I am going to loose Everyhitng again. I just reistated my licesene by completing a DUI school course. I am about to buy a car so I can work a co-op job. What if I get pulled over one day? What will happen to me? I dont know what I should do. Will I be arrested in the state of OHIO? will I have to wait until the state of GA to come get me? I have NO family I can depend on..its just me. I am afraid if I were arrested I may loose my apartment and Everything I own Again. What can I do?
Am I safe as long as I dont go back to Georgia? I dont owe them any money.. Please help me!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">