• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

birth certificate with a warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DOWNUNDER

What is the name of your state? calif- my sister needs a copy of her birth certificate from calif, but she has a warrant in calif. she asked me, if it could be sent to my address. But i dont want the police to come to my door looking for her. do they know if you have a warrant, when you request a copy of your birth certificate??:confused:

H

hmmbrdzz

I don't know if "they" would know about a warrant or not. But I would advise going with your first instincts. If you don't want the police possibly showing up at your residence, let your sister do her thing and get her own birth certificate and have it delivered to anywhere she pleases other than your address.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">