• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blue Warrants in Texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ktp

My Fiance is in a county detention facility. His bonds have been paid, but has a blue warrant that cannot be bonded. I have heard rumors that another bill is due to be voted on in September of this year, allowing the bonding of blue warrants. Does anyone out there have any information about this type of thing?

garrula lingua

My Fiance is in a county detention facility. His bonds have been paid, but has a blue warrant that cannot be bonded. I have heard rumors that another bill is due to be voted on in September of this year, allowing the bonding of blue warrants. Does anyone out there have any information about this type of thing?
Bail on a parole violation arrest ???

The parolee is a definite flight risk -s/he stands to be ordered back to prison to complete the full sentence.

I can't see bail being approved; just have the revocation hearing in a timely manner.

Gov. Perry turned it down before, and I think he will again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">