• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bond revokation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shanarl

What is the name of your state?Louisiana. I am in a real fix and don't know what to do. The story is very long. 18 years. But to get to the point, about 2 years ago my husband started using meth. It has led to a lot of problems - mainly legal, he became abusive. He was arrested about 2 1/2 months ago for domestic violence. the judge held him without bond for 2 months and then finally did let him out. 4 days later he was drunk and choked me worse than ever - i went and wrote out a statement. the judge has revoked his bond but they haven't picked him up because they can't find him. now that I have re-thought it I realize I might should not have been so quick to write a statement. He has got to go to work. I am about to lose my home. I do work but don't make enough for everything. Is there anyway I can stop the bond revokation? Also, he will be going to court at the end of the month on domestic violence, but I really need him to be out of jail. He really needs to mental help. He should be on medicatio, I think, (Iam a nurse). His anger is explosive when it happens. Jail does not help. Jail does not pay my bills. Also, when he bonded out of jail, the judge said for him not to have any contact with me. We were not separated. i have no intention of getting a divorce at this time. What can I do? I really need him out of jail. He doesn't have to be at my house to be out of jail. I'm not scared he will hurt me at this point, but anything can happen? is there any way to have his bond revokation revoked? Can the judge tell him to stay away from me?

AmosMoses

Well, the thing is that you are not going to be able to have it both ways. I do not mean that in a smarta&% way, either. What I mean is that this guy has proven that he will thump you whenever he gets the whim to do it, and I don't care how much money he is giving you, it ISN'T WORTH IT!! Again, I am not trying to hurt your feelings here, or to be hateful to you, but go back and read your original post as objectively as is possible....like someone else wrote it and is asking for your advice. I mean, what you are basically saying is that you are willing to trade off some knots on your head (or worse) for his financial support. Whether you believe this or not, you CAN survive without him. Not only do you have a trade, you have a good, high-demand high-paying one.

My sincere advice for you here is to let the law handle this guy, and you concentrate on handling your own business. He isn't working now anyway, or he could have been easily picked up. Two years strung out on crank is gonna take one helluva lot to get him to mend his ways....trust me on that. There is no magic fix for this kind of thing, and it's only going to get worse. The reason he keeps doing things like this is because he has been able to get away with it for so long. Let him get convicted of something, and do a little time followed by probation. Or, even straight probation right behind a conviction, because then he'll have to piss for his P.O., and if he pisses hot, it's back in the can for him. That's about the only chance you have to live a life of any kind of dignity, and not just serve as his punching bag.

I honestly wish you the best of luck, and I hope that everything works out for you in the end.

JUSTICE4none1

Bruises Are Fun!!!

Women like you are killed everyday by abusive husbands and boyfriends,....he has made you dependant upon him for damn near everything and now you are in the frame of mind that you cannot make it without him. Your self esteem is beaten down so low that you are now second guessing yourself. Do you think you can't replace that addict with a productive member of society? Is he the BEST you can get ? Doubtful,....there is nothing you can do about the bond he will get picked up and hopefully serve some time. I know jail doesn't change anyone but you personally could use a breather while you are resting up for your next beating,........and thats exactly what will happen if you are silly enough to not stay away from him. Don't believe the lies about him changing,....or him writing to you from jail and suddenly finding jesus,.......last time I checked jesus didn't have a jail number. USE YOUR FRIGGING HEAD FOR MORE THAN A HATRACK its better to be alone, hungry, and homeless, than living in fear and not knowing when the next beating is coming

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">