• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CA:Warrant for arrest for not showing up in traffic court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tbui88

What is the name of your state? CA

Hi, I have a warrant for my arrest for not showing up to court for my fix-it ticket. My taillights were out. Anyway, the car was stolen some time before my date to show up in court. What is the best way I can avoid fines/jail time?

outonbail

What is the name of your state? CA

Hi, I have a warrant for my arrest for not showing up to court for my fix-it ticket. My taillights were out. Anyway, the car was stolen some time before my date to show up in court. What is the best way I can avoid fines/jail time?
Well, since this has already gone to warrant, you could hire an attorney for $5,000.00 to handle the fix it ticket for you and hope they can get the hundred dollar or less fine dismissed in the interest of justice.
Unless, the person who stole you're car gets the lights fixed and has the ticket signed off and mails it in on you're behalf. But they'll probably just steal another car instead,,, or maybe they'll only drive it during the day and let you go down for the fix it ticket,,,, boy, there's just no telling what will happen.

I hear Mexico is nice this time of the year.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">