• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i be charged too?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sw33tp3ach

I was at a party last night when my ex walked in ..Very bad cuz i was drinking and am very bitter about are whole situation . So he made some mean comment and i snapped and said a few choice words i threw my purse at him and he charged at me but i ran . He was forced outside and the owner of the house locked the door He thought i locked him out so he gets back in Charges at me grabs me by my face and like lifts me up . He squeezed my face hard and was screaming at me . He went to swing at me and his friend grabbed him and kicked him out of the house. So now i have bruises on my face and my dad wants me to press charges but isn't throwing the purse at him some kind of assult cuz if it is than i don't want to press charges and get it in return So what should i do

I was at a party last night when my ex walked in ..Very bad cuz i was drinking and am very bitter about are whole situation . So he made some mean comment and i snapped and said a few choice words i threw my purse at him and he charged at me but i ran . He was forced outside and the owner of the house locked the door He thought i locked him out so he gets back in Charges at me grabs me by my face and like lifts me up . He squeezed my face hard and was screaming at me . He went to swing at me and his friend grabbed him and kicked him out of the house. So now i have bruises on my face and my dad wants me to press charges but isn't throwing the purse at him some kind of assult cuz if it is than i don't want to press charges and get it in return So what should i do
Get a restraining order... and stay away from him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">