• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can my hoose be taken away from me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Daniella1945

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I don't know if I am posting correctly as I am new to this. I just did another post and don't know if everytime I write should be on the same one orno, please advise
if my partner is put in prison for not answering correctly on his application can they force the sale of our home to pay a fine? Iheard it was $250 fine and up to 10 years in prison
we are both old and are social security and no other money available
Can they confiscate our home? it is in both our names. or can they only get his 1'2 share of the house?
since I had nothing to do with all of this at all will they make me lose my house?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I don't know if I am posting correctly as I am new to this. I just did another post and don't know if everytime I write should be on the same one orno, please advise
if my partner is put in prison for not answering correctly on his application can they force the sale of our home to pay a fine? Iheard it was $250 fine and up to 10 years in prison
we are both old and are social security and no other money available
Can they confiscate our home? it is in both our names. or can they only get his 1'2 share of the house?
since I had nothing to do with all of this at all will they make me lose my house?
What application are you referring?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Keep everything in the same thread.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/search-warrent-616853.html

It's Labor Day. There's not much you can do.

Someone will respond to you eventually.

Daniella1945

Can my house be taken away from me

What application are you referring?
The application to buy a firearm, he didn't check or checked no on the application that he was a felon and then the ATF came out to question him, now we are waiting for them to come with a search warrant, there is nothing here for them to find. so we are concerned about what was on the application and they can do

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The application to buy a firearm, he didn't check or checked no on the application that he was a felon and then the ATF came out to question him, now we are waiting for them to come with a search warrant, there is nothing here for them to find. so we are concerned about what was on the application and they can do
YOu have been answered on your other thread. Please don't start more than one thread on this subject.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">