• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can my husband be found guilty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aliciadenise

What is the name of your state? Kentucky
My husband and 3 of his friends were pulled over one night, they were in my husband's car, he was in the back seat. They asked my husband if they could search the car he agreed to it. In the front seat they found less than a gram of crack on the floor board, the charged everyone in the car with traff in control substance due to my husband and his friend having cash on them, that the police dog hit on. There was no baggys, and it seems like this would be a poss charge. There are all still charged for this and they will not release my husband car. It was not his stuff he was in the back of the car, and the person who it belongs to will not stand up and say it is his. Can this fall back on my husband since the car is in his name? Can all of them be found guilty for this? I have taped phone conversations of all the people in the car, saying who the stuff belonged to, and saying it was not my husbands, can this help him in court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">