• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can an officer run your plate, see the owner has limited license and pull you over?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdwJava

justalayman said:
That's why I enjoy your posts, Carl. You seem to have a very correct attitude when it comes to law enforcement. No power trips, no arrogance and very informed. I don't hesitate to say if all police were like this, police in general would have much more respect than many do now.
Thanks.

But, it might surprise you that my attitude tends to be far more common than some would give it credit for. I just happen to be posting on the web ... many don't. Fortunately, I am not an anomaly.

- Carl

neely19

Why can police not run addresses and if they find one who has someone living there who is on probation then proceed to enter and see if they are violating probation??

This "fishing" and pulling over is the same thing but is legal??? That is bs. It's the same scenario...why is one constitutional and the other not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">