• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can police search a house if adult is not present?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

youngwoman

What is the name of your state? MO

14 yr old was only one at house, only visiting does not live at house.
Police came and searched without a warrant, they found evidence linking to a robbery. Can they use it and was the search legal?

Son of Slam

youngwoman said:
What is the name of your state? MO

14 yr old was only one at house, only visiting does not live at house.
Police came and searched without a warrant, they found evidence linking to a robbery. Can they use it and was the search legal?

Looks like they had the right house. Say hello to Bubba!

racer72

If the 14 year old had permission to be at the house, he could allow the search of the house without any other consent.

E

exicutioner007

why would the police be there in the first place?
secondif you didn't have any thing to hide whats your problem?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

exicutioner007 said:
why would the police be there in the first place?
secondif you didn't have any thing to hide whats your problem?

My response:

Hey "exicutioner 007" - - don't you just love how people spell a word phonetically, and STILL manage to spell it incorrectly?

IAAL

D

DogToenails

IAAL, I hear that's a common trait with cleptoemaineyacks.

E

exicutioner007

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Hey "exicutioner 007" - - don't you just love how people spell a word phonetically, and STILL manage to spell it incorrectly?

IAAL
Hey "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" the reason it was spelled that way was because the correct spelling was already in use when I registered for my email address.

This thread was about searching without a warrant not waisting time trying to critique others grammatical errors. Try getting back to the topic.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

exicutioner007 said:
Hey "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" the reason it was spelled that way was because the correct spelling was already in use when I registered for my email address.

This thread was about searching without a warrant not waisting time trying to critique others grammatical errors. Try getting back to the topic.

My response:

"Waisting" time? How to you put a belt around time? Perhaps that word was also "in use".

I wasn't critiquing your "grammatical errors." I was critiquing your "spelling error."

IAAL

Son of Slam

exicutioner007 said:
Hey "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" the reason it was spelled that way was because the correct spelling was already in use

IF executioner007 was taken, why didn't you use executionerOO7?

E

exicutioner007

Because exicutioner007 worked just as well. My lord, it is just an internet nickname and part of my email address.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">