• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can they extrodite me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eroc8785

I am in washington but my case is in colorado

Here is my case

can they extrodite me from washington st. to colorado on a theft misndemenor class 2,
500$ bond and it was about 85$ through the bail bonds agency. And do you think that they would come all the way down here from colorado to take me back, would that be to much money for them or do you think that they will just forget it

Thankyou

Y

ylen13

can they yes, will they you will find out soon once you're arrested.

outonbail

would that be to much money for them or do you think that they will just forget it
They certainly won't be just forgetting it and if it's too much money then they can hold you responsible for the cost of bringing you back to answer for your crime(s)

They may not bother coming to get you unless you have a felony warrant. However, if they have the warrant listed with NCIC and an officer runs a check on you (from any state) for any reason, the warrant will come up and you can be taken to jail on the spot where you'll have to sit and wait for as long as a month, while Washington decides whether or not they want to come get you.

If they decide not to, then you will be released. Then, the next time your pulled over or your name is run for any reason, the cycle will start over again, with you going to jail and waiting until Washington decides if they want you bad enough to come get you.

This can happen over and over and over again!

Not to mention the stiff neck you'll suffer on a regular basis from having to look over your shoulders and behind your back constantly, looking to see if they've come for you yet,,,

Being a fugitive on the run isn't nearly as fun as a barrel of monkeys

CdwJava

In addition to always wondering if the knock at the door is the police coming for you, understand that having a warrant can prevent you from accessing most government supported loans (student loans, housing loans, etc.) as well as many welfare benefits and programs.

Unless you have a job that pays for everything, you may be up a creek.

And, of course, a warrant is forever ... it does NOT just 'go away'.

- carl

loveumms

ylen13 said:
can they yes, will they you will find out soon once you're arrested.

I wouldn't be taking law advice - or any other advice - from this poster. They can't spell appropriately, can't use the English language properly, spread false rumors about doctors and have absolutely positively NO class or reliability.

Y

ylen13

loveumms said:
I wouldn't be taking law advice - or any other advice - from this poster. They can't spell appropriately, can't use the English language properly, spread false rumors about doctors and have absolutely positively NO class or reliability.
are you enjoying trolling every thread i post in?

pirate_doug

No. Misdemeanor warrants are considered no extradition warrants outside of connected states, i.e. a Kentucky warrant for a misdemeanor may result in extradition if you are in Indiana or Tennessee, but a Tennessee warrant will not result in arrest and extradition if you are found in Indiana.

This information came up during an incident tonight where I was responding with a local police officer (I work security in a retail mall).

outonbail

Pirate Doug, The post your responding to is well over two years old. Hence, the person who posted the original question is long gone. While everyone appreciates a knowledgeable answer to posted questions, no one appreciates it when dead posts are brought back from the grave.

Even by a Pirate on Halloween! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">