• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can they pull me over?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mattmart

What is the name of your state?colorado

i was at a party and the cops were going to come. so everyone left. me and some frie4nds went to my car which was down the road. we got in and drove off. as we were leaving the area we drove by the house at which we were at. and cops were there. however they could not have seen me pull out i looked just like a car driving down the road. i proceeded driving and i passed a cop shortly after and he turned around and stopped me. i gave him registration ext. and asked the officer why he had stopped me. the officer would not give an answer. he said i dont know i will tell u in a bit. and in that time they made me do field tests and arrested me and searched the car. i was never once read my rights all night. while i was in the back seat of the car a cop came up opened the door and started to threaten me to throw me to the ground and beat me down. i just want to know if they can do this. they never told me a reason for getting pulled over they just started arresting without reading rights. then i get out and go to the police station to get a report and they tell me that the report had been rejected be the sargeant and they were doing another one. is this right? a rejected report?

dequeendistress

To answer your question: Can the police do that? Yes, they can and they did. (Somehow I am sure there was P.C. to stop your vehicle)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">