• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can we get the car back after drugs were found inside

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aliciadenise

What is the name of your state? Kentucky
If my husband not guilty on a drug charge because drugs were found in his car, and someone else in the car is found guilty, can we get the car back being that it is in my husbands name?

A

aliciadenise

I am not able to get to that link you just gave me, is there another way to get to it. Can you copy and paste for me.
What about the personal belongings in the car can we even get that back?

JETX

Remove the URL in front and back.

Depends on what the personal belongings are.
If they are guns, missile launchers, heroine, cocaine, etc., probably not.

A

aliciadenise

The personal belongings were some clothes, cds, and cd player and speaker. Stuff like that. Can I atleast get those things back.

racer72

Just a note on removing personal possessions from the car. You cannot use tools of any kind nor can you cut or break any wires. Items attached to the vehicle whether through any type of fastener or wired to anything affixed to the vehicle must remain with the vehicle. You may be saying goodbye to the CD player and speakers too.

A

aliciadenise

How do I go about getting my personal belongings out of the car, do I go to court, or can I just go to the police station and get them.

JETX

Depending on the property, you may have to get an attorney to file a motion with the court to try to get the property released. The first step would be to ask.

Kruser

in fl if the car had drugs in it the law will drive not tow it, hot rod it , hit a curb loose a hub cap, impound it, clean it out and aution it off to the highest bidder. all this before you are found guilty or innocent. you are guilty till you prove your innocent. have you seen lady justice?. lady is standing there holding the scales of justice which are unbalanced, while being blindfolded. kiss the car goodby.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">