• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAPIAS /CONTEMPT Please Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dholt

What is the name of your state? Delaware

CAPIAS /CONTEMPT/VIOLATION OF PROBATION/**************... 20 Years ago

CAPIAS /CONTEMPT/POSS OF COCAINE****************************************** 23 Years ago

I just realized today that I have some CAPIAS over 20 some Years ago

How I found out is I just moved back to Delaware and filed my taxes and thaey said that the state was takeken my return to pay some court cost from 20 years ago.

I called them and said ok take it as it would pay of what they said I owe

I contacted a friend of the Family who is a Lawyer and he said not to worry about as they will not come for me after 20 years.

he said if I ever get in trouble with the law it may but for now just pay what you owe and not worry about it.

This was when I was young and I have a Family a home and life has been a Blessing.

I need some more input as I said this is over twenty years ago

On the Vilation of pro I was sentence to NJ to go through a 2 year halfway house which I completed 19 years ago and I have never been in trouble with the law sence.

I don't even have any traffic tickets.

any advice please

I have a wife and little girl that depends on me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">