• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: Carl & baystategirl

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bsokee

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

I know this isn't the correct place to do this, but, oh well!! HELLO to both of you. It's been a long time since I've been here & was very impressed with the New Look!!! Hope all is going good for you both. I'm doing well & have been very busy. I have a new baby colt (a filly) about 2 months old & am having a great time with her. Also, have 9 new baby puppies!:eek: My grandson had his 1st birthday & I've been playing the G'ma thing lately. He's a real joy in my life. Hope to hear from you all once again. Looks like you've been having fun on here. Lot's of funny conversation!:D Carl, my friend is doing excellent in Drug Court.:) I'm very proud of him & I encourage him to continue doing the right thing. I've even attended some of the NA/AA meetings with him & it's really opened my eyes to the path of destruction in which he & so many others were destined to. Anyway, I hope you both are doing well. And, keep up your good advice to everyone!:)

bsokee

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">