• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cash bond

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Elaine555

Hi, I am in Collier County Florida. I bail my husband out of jail 3 months ago. I paid cash for the bond instead of hiring a bondsman. Now my husband started drinking again, moved out of the house.. I wish I could come out of the bond but I was told its impossible when you put a cash bond...anybody has any ideas? His next court date is not until Aug 25th. ThanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Just Blue

Hi, I am in Collier County Florida. I bail my husband out of jail 3 months ago. I paid cash for the bond instead of hiring a bondsman. Now my husband started drinking again, moved out of the house.. I wish I could come out of the bond but I was told its impossible when you put a cash bond...anybody has any ideas? His next court date is not until Aug 25th. ThanksWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
What was he arrested for?

outonbail

What is it you're afraid of, that he won't show up for court?

If he doesn't, then you have good cause to pull his bail, after you bring him in for failing to appear.

Or, if he commits another crime and is arrested again while he's out on bail, I believe you can ask the judge to exonerate it at that time as well.

However, if he makes all his court appearances, then the judge will most likely not take him into custody and the bail will only be exonerated after the case is settled.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">