• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Certified Mail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ajs09876

Here is some useful advice

Go pick up the letter.

What do you think it could be that could possibly be that bad. If you're being sued, you've already been served. Look it up. At least you would quit asking the same question over and over like someone out here knows what the letter is for. We have no idea. How do you think any of us are supposed to know what's in that letter. Here's a good way to find out......

Go Pick Up The Letter!!!:rolleyes:

toddtim

it is not worth. The post office closes at 5pm so I have to leave work 1 hour early to get a letter from a company that I never heard of. Let bygones be bygones. I was going to leave work early but I have a job to do as well. I already have plans to take my kid out tommorow so I guess I will not get it b/c I am not breaking plans to get something from a company that does not even have my FIRST NAME just has initial and the last name is chicken scratch.

I should go there and sign my name for something from some company I have no idea about except that it owns a bunch of hotels that I have never stepped foot at. GIve me a Break already. I am not giving my autograph or time for this junk

Sounds to me like you have won a trip, vacation, or hotel stay. That or you some1 is trying to send you anthrax in the mail and they sent it certified to make sure that only you would open the letter. I prefer the former. Go get it. After all you only live once.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">