• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charged for crimes I didn't do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

duke890

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

hi I was arrested for assault with a weapon and 2 counts of assault. But i'm innocent and I have no clue what they're talking about! Unfortunately I've had a couple encounters with the police before and they believe i'm mentally unstable and violent and capable enough of hurting people...

The complainant knows about that and I guess she took advantage of my history to get rid of me. (she's my boyfriend's mother) anyway she had some cuts and bruises in her body. She and 3 of her family claims I dragged her in the backyard, pulled her hair, bit her and pounded her with a brick. I have no witnesses to defend me. I was depressed that time, didn't wanna talk to anybody and I was hiding in my room, sleeping the whole day and nobody saw me.

When I was bein interrogated I asked the cop to check the house's cctv camera and he told me it wasn't working and somebody cut the wire which is total BS. He also showed me the brick I supposedly pounded at her. And I don't know why she would have so many bruises like don't bruises appear a day later after the trauma in the tissue? It's just crazy like I think she hurt herself to frame me up...

I just heard all thr allegations against me and it's pretty embarrassing. they're saying i'm bipolar, schizophrenic, and suffering from multiple personality disorder.

I have no witnesses...what are the odds that I can seek justice?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

hi I was arrested for assault with a weapon and 2 counts of assault. But i'm innocent and I have no clue what they're talking about! Unfortunately I've had a couple encounters with the police before and they believe i'm mentally unstable and violent and capable enough of hurting people...

The complainant knows about that and I guess she took advantage of my history to get rid of me. (she's my boyfriend's mother) anyway she had some cuts and bruises in her body. She and 3 of her family claims I dragged her in the backyard, pulled her hair, bit her and pounded her with a brick. I have no witnesses to defend me. I was depressed that time, didn't wanna talk to anybody and I was hiding in my room, sleeping the whole day and nobody saw me.

When I was bein interrogated I asked the cop to check the house's cctv camera and he told me it wasn't working and somebody cut the wire which is total BS. He also showed me the brick I supposedly pounded at her. And I don't know why she would have so many bruises like don't bruises appear a day later after the trauma in the tissue? It's just crazy like I think she hurt herself to frame me up...

I just heard all thr allegations against me and it's pretty embarrassing. they're saying i'm bipolar, schizophrenic, and suffering from multiple personality disorder.

**A: sorry, I am not really sure.

tranquility

The odds are 100% you can seek it. I'm sure we all here hope justice is done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">