• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

goingtojail

What is the name of your state? pa
My brother hit his girlfriend while she was holding their child. He now has a warrant for his arrest. He has been in jail before for Domestic Violence but his now ex-girlfriend didn't know that until the police told her when she pressed charges. I was just wondering what could he be charged with? I know because it is his 2nd offense that he'll probably get more time but could he be charged with child endangerment? Her son was right in her arm when he hit. That wasn't right and my family is very upset. We actuallly do want the police to catch up to him. Wrong is wrong.

goingtojail

stupid brother

Oh if helps to know a little bit more about what happened, here's some more information. He drove to where she was while calling her and cussing her out. He threatens her ( I have heard him and I knew he was leaving the day this happened. She was telling him to leave her alone.) He got to where she was pulled over, got out the car. She walked away fron him. He got back in the car and told her that he was going to punch her in the face and that if she sent him to jail that he would get out and kill her. He has gone crazy and for her safety and my nephews he needs to go to jail. I know that PA has a stalking & harrassment statute.

I'm not being newsy or interefering; I'm just trying to get an idea as to what happened. He had someone in the car with him when it happened, so that is how I know or what I was told.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">